The Tourney Machine module will display the information of a single Tournament scheduled through Tourney Machine.
NOTE: You will need an active Tourney Machine account in order to utilize this module. If you do not already have a Tourney Machine account, Click Here.
Setting Up Your Tourney Machine Module
- Log into your Tourney Machine account.
- Click Manage on the desired tournament.
- In the upper left corner copy the Tournament ID from the General Info tab.
- Go back to your SI Play website.
- Navigate to the page where the module has been placed.
- In the top right corner of the screen, click Edit Page > Edit This Page.
- Click the Arrow in the top right corner of the module. You should now see a window called Quick Settings.
- Paste the Tournament ID.
- Set the desired Height of your module. This will depend on how much information your tournament displays.
- Once complete, click Save.
Divisions: Clicking on a division will display Pool Standings, Tournament Schedule, and Bracket information with a Print option for that division. You may then also click on a Team to view that Team Schedule only.
Tournament Note: Clicking on the Tournament Note bar will hide/expand any message you have set up for your tournament.
Places: Clicking on Places will display the address and map of the tournament location.
Notifications: Gives the user the option to receive notifications about their team or all teams in their selected division via text or email.
Web App: Gives the user the option to install the Web App for this tournament by having a link sent via text or email.
Share: Gives the user the ability to share a link for this tournament on Twitter or Facebook.