Links (URLs) will allow you to share this file OR hyperlink within custom content modules of your website.
- Go to Site Admin > File Manager.
- Click the Content folder.
- (Optional) Select a folder to view its contents.
- Right-click the file for which you wish to retrieve a link (URL).
- Select Get URL.
- Highlight the link (URL), right-click and select Copy to copy the link (URL) to your clipboard.
- For Mac Users: Use Command + C to copy the link (URL) to your clipboard.
After the link has been copied, click Close.
Did this answer your question?