- Go to Site Admin > Pages Manager.
- Click Expand All to expand your site hierarchy.
- Right-click Site to add the main page OR right click an existing main page to add as a drop-down from that navigation item.
- Click Add Page(s).
- Enter the names of your page(s) into the text box provided. In order to add more than one page, the name of each page should appear on its own line. You'll only be able to instantly edit the first page that appears on the list.
- Click Create Page(s).
- Your pages should now appear in your site hierarchy.
Did this answer your question?