- Go to Site Admin > News Manager.
- The Articles tab is selected by default.
- In the upper right corner, click +Add New Article.
- Fill in the Title, Subtitle, and Summary.
- Under Article Image select the desired File Manager Folder.
- Select the File you would like to use as your article image or drag and drop a new file into the blue box. Recommended size for an article image is 820px wide, by any height.
- Enter your article text in the field provided. You have the option to use a Basic Text Box or a Rich Text Editor, which allows you to format your content as you would in a word document without needing special code to do so.
- Below the article text, you can create and select categories, feature your article, publish your article at a later date, archive the article on a certain date, and set the author name.
- Once complete, you can click Save OR if you are ready to publish immediately, you can click Publish.
Did this answer your question?