Once a game/event is created and published, you cannot delete it at first. You can only Cancel or Reschedule.
NOTE: To delete a game/event that has already been scored, you must remove all scores and statistics associated with that game/event, then follow the below process.
To cancel/delete a game/event:
- Go to Schedules & Games > Manage Schedules.
- Select the Schedule in which the game/event you would like to cancel resides.
- Find the game/event and select Cancel in the respective row.
- Enter a message and select Notify Teams of THIS Event Cancelation if applicable/desired.
- Once complete, click Yes, Cancel.
This game/event will now appear as an unscheduled game/event (highlighted in red) AND a canceled game/event (highlighted in yellow).
- The Unscheduled Event will allow you to reschedule for another day/time, if desired.
- The Canceled Event will continue to appear on your schedule keeping volunteers/players up to date and minimize confusion.
Once canceled, you can then delete the game/event entirely. To do this:
- Find the game/event and click Delete in the respective row.
- Click Yes, Delete.