If you added resource availability, you will be able to see your daily time slots as a green bar.
To manually schedule games:
- Go to Schedules & Games > Manage Schedules.
- Choose your Session.
- Click Edit in the respective schedule’s row.
- Click +Add Event then select the type of event you wish to schedule.
- If you previously set resource availability, you can also select +Add Game or +Add Practice in the Actions column of the appropriate day/time slot.
- Event is Published is checked by Default.
- If you do not want your schedule appearing on your organization and team websites at this time, uncheck this box.
- Complete the form with the required/desired information.
- Custom Resources – If you use this option:
- The location/resource will not appear on your organization or team websites.
- The location/resource will not be available when scheduling other games.
- Custom (Write-in) Teams – If you use this option:
- Those games will not count in Standings.
- That team will not be available when scheduling other games.
- If you are using write-in teams – we recommend creating and activating that team within your division, but not assigning anyone to that team. This will give you the ability to include those games in standings and also schedule more than one game against that team if needed.
- Practices – If you have practices that are recurring, you are able to set the days/times they recur.
- Once the form is complete, click Save.