Team Status controls the level of access that Volunteers (Coaches, Assistant Coaches, etc.) and Players have when using the system.
- Inactive - Only administrators have access to the team information (rosters).
- Coach Preview - Only Volunteers and administrators can view team information (rosters).
- Active - Volunteers can use your SI Play Team Website communication features, which include the ability to send email/text messages, post to TeamChat, view/print rosters, see emergency contact information, update/manage team schedules and more. Parents can access their SI Play Team Website to view the roster (names only), post to TeamChat and view the schedule (if available).
NOTE: Changing a Team's Status will trigger a system-generated email that informs related team members of the action.
For example, when the team status changes from:
- Inactive to Coach Preview- Volunteers receive an email.
- Inactive to Active- Volunteers and Players receive an email.
- Coach Preview to Active- Volunteers and Players receive an email.
- Active to Coach Preview- Volunteers and Players receive an email.
- Active to Inactive- Volunteers and Players receive an email.