You can create categories by which to filter your news articles in the News Manager. Each News - Wide Module can then be configured to display articles within the selected categories.
EXAMPLE: You can create a baseball page and baseball specific news articles. When you place the News - Wide Module on your Baseball page and edit the Category to Display to Baseball, only news articles within the baseball category will appear.
- Navigate to the page where the module has been placed.
- In the top right corner of the screen, click Edit Page > Edit This Page.
- Click the Arrow in the top right corner of the module.
- You should now see a window called Quick Settings.
- Edit the Category to Display field as desired.
- Once complete, click Save.