You can define a geographic location or boundary that allows you to block registration, or charge an extra fee for accounts that fall out of the map boundary.
To start, you must create a .KML file using Google Maps:
- Go to https://www.google.com/maps.
- On the upper right-hand corner of the screen, click Sign in.
- Sign into your Google Account, or Create a Google Account.
- To the left of the Search Google Maps search bar, click the Menu Icon.
- Click Your Places.
- Click Maps.
- At the bottom of the menu, click Create Map.
- Type an address within your map boundary into the Search Box.
- Under the search box, click on the Draw a line button to begin creating your polygon.
- Choose Add Line or Shape.
- Create the polygon by strategically clicking around your boundary to draw a line. When done, make sure that you close the circle by clicking on the first circle you added to the map.
- Name and Save the boundary that you have just created.
- When the boundary has been saved, on the left-hand side of the map you will see an Untitled Map box. On the upper right-hand corner of the box, click the 3 vertical dots, and select Export to KML.
- Choose to Export the Entire Map, select Export to a .KML file, and click Download.