Upon completion of these steps, your users must make the full payment by credit card at the time of their registration.
Administrators will still be able to process payments by check or cash.
To disable pay later:
- Go to Setup > Organization Settings > Payment Settings.
- Uncheck Accept Payments by Check.
- Ensure the Enable Automatic Payment option for Payment Plans is also unchecked.
- Click Save.
After doing this, you must then turn off payment plans at the Session level.
- Go to Registrations > Manage Programs.
- Click on the Program Name.
- Click on the Session Name.
- Click Settings.
- Uncheck Use Payment Plan.
- Save the changes.
NOTE: Any orders that have been checked out already will still be able to make payments using the payment plan option.