Embed code is a block of HTML which is embedded in the page source and creates an object in doing so. The process of placing that object into your content module is a great way to create visual content without designing a thing.
To add embed code within a content module:
- Locate and Copy the embed code from the desired location.
- Login to your SI Play Website.
- Navigate to the page where the module has been placed.
- In the top right corner of the screen, click Edit Page > Edit This Page.
- Click the Pencil Icon in the top right corner of the module.
- Select Edit Content.
- In the top left corner of this screen, click Source.
- Paste the embed code.
- Once complete, click Save.