You must have the Background Check Manager privilege to see the background check information.
- From Home, search the volunteer's last name from the search box.
- Click on the volunteer's name to access their account.
- Under Adults, click on the volunteer's name.
- On the right under More Info, click Background Check Information.
- Acknowledge the Fair Credit Reporting Act.
- From the record, you can view the eligibility status for the volunteer and their case history.
NOTE: It is your sole responsibility to decide how to interpret the applicable local/regional/state laws as they pertain to background checks. The information provided is intended to help sports administrators with certain administrative tasks related to the sports registration process. The information provided is not the same as legal advice -- the application of law to an individual's specific circumstances. Although we make every reasonable effort to provide accurate and useful information, we recommend you consult legal counsel if you want professional assurance that our information, and your interpretation of it, is appropriate to your particular situation.