Resource refers to the specific athletic facility at a given location (e.g. Baseball Diamond, Hockey Rink, Basketball Court, Soccer Field EAST, Soccer Field WEST).
To Setup Resource Availability:
- Go to Schedules & Games > Locations > Resource Availability.
- Select your Session.
- Select your Resource.
- Click +Add Availability Block for THIS Resource.
- Select Regular Season for the Type of Games.
- Choose your Division(s).
- NOTE: When including multiple divisions in your resource availability, be sure that the divisions have the EXACT SAME PLAY SCHEDULE on that resource. If they do not, set up separate resource availabilities for the divisions that are not on the same schedule.
- For example: If your 8U and 10U divisions play on Monday, Wednesday and Friday between 11AM and 4PM, but your 6U division only plays on Monday and Friday between 11AM and 4PM – Do NOT include your 6U division in this resource availability. Create a new Otherwise your 6U divisions will have games scheduled on Wednesday when running the auto scheduler.
- Select the dates you will have games on this field.
- Select the time bracket the resource is available to your organization.
- Select the days of the week the resource is available during the selected date/time brackets.
- Once complete, click Save.