NOTE: A maximum order amount discount allows you to set a cap on the most a registrant can be charged on a single order.
- Go to Setup > Registration Settings > Discounts & Fees.
- At the bottom of the screen, click the drop-down box entitled, Choose a Rule, and select Max Order Amount.
- Click +Create Rule.
- If desired, change the Rule Description.
- Type in the Max Amount $ allowed per order.
- Add the Program/Session/Division that the rule applies to.
- Once complete, click Save.
NOTE: If you have created custom surcharge questions, and you would like to make sure that the surcharge applies to the order total prior to the max order amount, be sure that you have selected the "Include in Max Order Amount" option in the question settings.