The multiple registration discount allows you to discount additional registrations that appear in the same order.
- Go to Setup > Registration Settings > Discounts & Fees.
- At the bottom of the screen, click the drop-down box entitled, Choose a Rule, and select Multiple Registration Discount.
- Click +Create Rule.
- Fill out the required/desired information.
- If a typical registration costs 100 dollars, and you would like the 2nd registration to cost 80 dollars, write 20 in the field next to 2nd Registration Discount.
- If you would like the 3rd registration to cost 60 dollars, enter 40 in the field next to 3rd Registration Discount.
- If you do not wish to give a discount for one of the options, i.e. 4th and above, you must enter 0 in the field for that discount.
- Add the Program/Session/Division that the rule applies to.
- Once complete, click Save.