How to Help a Registrant Who Can Not Log In
- Have the registrant start from your organization's website.
- Make sure that they are using the correct email address to log in.
Have the person reset their password from the login screen, once you've verified their email.
- From the admin home page, search the last name of the person you're helping
- In the search results, click on the name to pull up the account.
- Under Account Options, click Account Settings.
- Under Adults, click the person's name.
- Click Edit.
- Tell the person what their login email is.