You must complete the following (in order):
- Create the rule
- Assign the rule to your program
Create the Rule:
- Go to Setup > Registration Settings > Registration Rules.
- Choose USA Hockey ID Compliance Rule from the Create Rule drop-down menu - located on the bottom, right-hand corner of the screen.
- If it does not appear there, you must find USA Hockey Compliance Rule on the screen, and then click Manage - under Actions, on the right-hand side of the screen.
- Edit the Rule Name.
- Choose the Rule Blocking Behavior (whether you would want lack of completion of this rule to block registration).
- Input any custom instructions.
- Once complete, click Save.
Assign the Rule to Your Program:
- Go to Registrations > Manage Programs.
- Click your Program Name.
- Select Registration Rules.
- In the drop-down menu labeled, Choose a Rule To Assign, select USA Hockey ID Compliance Rule.
- In the corresponding checkboxes, select the roles that you would like the rule to apply to.
- Once complete, click Save Changes.