There are a few different ways to create a message that appears during registration. We recommend the following 2-step solution: first create the message, and then assign the message to a Program!
To Create a Message:
- Go to Setup > Question Library > Registration Questions.
- Click +New Question.
- Select the drop-down menu next to Type, and select Message.
- Create a Label, Heading, and type in your desired Message text.
- Fill in any additional required/desired information.
- Once complete, click Save.
To Assign the Message to a Program:
- Go to Registrations > Manage Programs.
- Click on the Program name.
- Select Custom Questions.
- Click Assign Question - under Player Questions for a question intended for players, and under Volunteer Questions for questions intended for volunteers.
- Find the relevant question, and click Assign - on the right-hand side of the screen, and in the row that corresponds to the question.
- If you do not see Assign, scroll all the way to the right-hand side of the pop-up screen.
- Repeat steps 4 - 5 to assign additional custom questions.
- Once complete, click Done - at the bottom of the screen.