How to Make an Adjustment on a Check Returned Because of Non-Sufficient Funds (NSF)
- Click Home.
- Search for the relevant account by last name, email, Team name, order number, account id, or person id.
- Under Actions, click Edit Order.
- Next to the Order Total, click Adjust.
- Message: Should indicate the purpose of the refund.
- Type: Select Discount - this ensures that a refund, rather than a charge, is issued.
- Category: Choose Refund.
- Amount: Enter the desired refund total.
- Type the positive value of the refund.
- Once complete, click Save.