When sending an email to:
- emails are sent to the primary email addresses, and all secondary emails, unless a specific person is selected from the People Selection Icon.
- when a child is emailed through the Registration Selection Icon, all adults, and all emails associated with the adult accounts will be emailed.
If an email is sent from:
- Accounts Selection Icon
- emails are sent to all email addresses associated with the account.
- Registration Selection Icon
- If the registration belongs to the child, all email addresses associated with the family account will receive the email.
- If the registration belongs to the adult, the email will be sent to all email addresses associated with the registered adult.
- People Selection Icon
- If an adult is selected, the email will be sent to every email addresses listed for the specific adult.
- If a child is selected, all email addresses associated with the people on the account will be emailed.
- Order Selection Icon
- Emails are sent to each registered person. When orders are selected, the order may contain multiple registrations, and therefore, multiple people.
- If a child's registration is selected, the email is sent for each child to each email address associated with each person listed on the account.
- If an adults registration is selected, an email will be sent only to the adult that was registered, and all of their email addresses.