To enable automatic payments, you must use easyMerchant as your credit card processor and have a payment plan created for one of your sessions.
- Go to Setup > Organization Settings > Payment Settings.
- Check the Enable Automatic Payment Option for Payment Plans checkbox.
- Once complete, click Save.
- The cost for this feature is an additional $0.20 per transaction.
- An auto-generated email is sent to the account holder when the credit card is processed.
- An auto-generated email is sent to the account holder when the stored credit card is about to expire.
- Automatic Payments will not work if any of the following occurs:
- An end user removes their saved credit card information.
- If a saved card is expired (or is rejected).
- If this happens, the end user will be notified by email and an alert will display in their account.
- If an administrator increases the amount due on an order.
- Whenever a card is deleted/removed, upon next payment, End Users are given the option to re-opt into automatic payments and re-save their credit card information.