Setup Free Tryout Program:
- Go to Registrations > Manage Programs > New Program.
- Input the Program name with the word "Tryout" in it.
- Click Create Program.
- Check Run Free Tryouts.
- Save the Program.
Setup Tryout Session:
- Under Active and Future Sessions, click New Session.
- Give the Session a name with the word "Tryout", and the year.
- Fill out the rest of the New Session form.
- Save the Session.
- Click Create Division
- Name the division, fill out the rest of the Division Form as desired.
- Click Save.
NOTE: Tryout Sessions have certain restrictions. These restrictions are that:
- The name of the program/session must contain the word "Tryout".
- The Sports Illustrated Play Registration Fee will be set to $0 automatically.
- The Session Fee must be set to $0.l
- Volunteers cannot register.
- Rosters cannot be printed.
- A Registrants session cannot be changed after they've been registered.
- You cannot add the "Run Free Tryouts" option to an existing program-- you must add the feature to a new program.