NOTE: In order to delete an admin user, you must have the "Manage Admin Users" privilege. Having "Total Access" does not include "Manage Admin Users."
The Admin User you want to delete must not have any of the following User Roles:
- Primary Contact for Sports Illustrated Play
- Contact for Registrants
- Contact for Billing
- Contact for MySportsStore
- Contact for Background Checks
If they do have one or more of the following user roles, you can change their role(s) using these instructions:
- Click Accounts > Admin Users.
- Under User Roles, locate their name.
- Select their name in the drop-down bar, and designate the role for a different admin.
- Repeat step three if the admin has multiple roles.
- Once complete, click Save.
The Admin User you want to delete must not be the Registrar for any program. If so, see below:
- Go to Registrations > Manage Programs.
- Look at the subheading Registrar: and see if the admin user appears next to it - on the right-hand side of the page. If so, skip the remaining steps. If not, continue.
- Click Settings.
- Find the drop-down labeled Contact for Registrants, and select the admin user's name.
- Designate the role of Registrar for another person by selecting another person's name.
- Once complete, scroll to the bottom of the screen and click Save.
The Admin User you want to delete must not be listed as the signer of the Service Agreement. If so, see below:
- Select Setup > Organization Settings > Service Agreement.
- Scroll to the bottom of the page and find the field titled, Name.
- Delete the admin user's name and replace it with a different admin user.
- The different admin user will be sent a verification email that he/she must open and click the verification link to complete the signing process.
- Once complete, click Update Authorized Representative.
How to Delete an Admin User:
ONCE THE ADMIN USER IS FREE OF THE ABOVE ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES, YOU CAN DELETE AN ADMIN USER BY FOLLOWING THESE INSTRUCTIONS:
- Go to Account > Admin User.
- Scroll down and locate the Admin User you want to delete.
- On the right-hand side of the screen, select Delete > OK.