A News-Wide module can be placed simultaneously on numerous pages within your SI Play Website and each should contain the same information. Once a user clicks on an article link in one of those modules, you have the ability to direct which of those modules will display the full article.
- EXAMPLE: If a user clicks on the article link in a News-Wide module placed on the Home page, you can choose for the full article to display in the News-Wide module placed on the News page.
To select which news module will display the full article:
- Navigate to the page where the news module has been placed.
- In the top right corner of the screen, click Edit Page > Edit This Page.
- Click the Arrow in the top right corner of the module.
- You should now see a window called Quick Settings.
- Edit the Choose Module to Display Full News Article as desired.
- You should see a list of News Modules and their respective pages.