You can choose the number of article links that will appear in your News-Wide module at any given time. If the number of total articles published is greater than the number you have selected, the module will create subsequent module pages.
NOTE: The number of total articles published will appear in the upper right hand corner of the News-Wide module. This will let your users know if more articles exist than what they can readily see.
- Navigate to the page where the module has been placed.
- In the top right corner of the screen, click Edit Page > Edit This Page.
- Click the Arrow in the top right corner of the module.
- You should now see a window called Quick Settings.
- Select the # of Articles in List as desired.
- Once complete, click Save.