You must complete the following (in order):
- Create the rule
- Assign the rule to your program
Create the In Map Boundary Rule:
- Go to Setup > Registration Settings > Registration Rules.
- Choose In Map Boundary from the Create Rule drop-down menu - located on the bottom, right-hand corner of the screen.
- Click Upload New Map Boundary.
- Click Choose File.
- Find the .KML file that you created using Google Maps, and click Open.
- Click Upload File.
- Edit the Rule Name, if desired.
- Choose the Rule Blocking Behavior.
- No Blocking- does not block registration.
- Blocks Registration- does not allow the registrant to complete registration if they are out of the boundary.
- Charges Fee- will charge a fee to those who are out of the boundary.
Assign the In Map Boundary Rule to a Program:
- Go to Registrations > Manage Programs.
- Click your Program Name.
- Select Registration Rules.
- In the drop-down menu labeled, Choose a Rule To Assign, select In Map Boundary (or what you named the rule).
- In the corresponding checkboxes, select the roles that you would like the rule to apply to.
- Once complete, click Save Changes.