- Begin on the Home Screen.
- Enter the registrant's last name, email, Team name, order number, account id, or person id.
- Once the account is pulled up, select the adult's name.
- Then, click Send Temporary Password - on the right-hand side of the screen, under Adult Options.
- If Send Temporary Password does not appear as an option, it is likely that the adult does not have a login email set. You can check this by clicking Edit - under "Adult Options" - then scroll down to Contact Information.
- Registrants can also reset their own passwords from the login screen using their login email.