NOTE: There is no way to unmerge duplicate accounts or people. We recommend that you contact Support if you do not feel comfortable and we will guide you through the process.
- Click the People Selection Icon > Clear to clear out any previous selections you may have.
- On the Admin Home page, Search the last name of the person on the accounts you need to merge.
- Using the check-box to the left of each person, select the duplicate people.
- Click on the People Selection Icon > Merge People.
- Select the Account that you would like to remain.
- The account with the newest address will be selected by default.
- All of the people in both of the accounts will be transferred over into the account you've chosen to remain.
If there are duplicate Children/Adults left in the account that have to be merged together:
- Under Administrative Options, choose Merge People.
- Verify that the two people you are merging are the same people.
- Click Merge.
- Follow steps 1-3 for every duplicate person left in the account.