To create a Post Purchase Notice:
- Go from Registrations > Manage Programs.
- Click the Program Name.
- Under Consents & Notices, click Post Purchase Notice.
- Type in your Post Purchase Notice.
- When finished, click Save.
Suggestions for creating an effective Post Purchase Notice:
- Provide clear information about what happens next for the registrant, i.e. "Your coach will be in contact with you", or "show up for your first practice at 3 PM at the first field at the high school".
- List anything that the player should bring to the first practice.
- Upload any documents that the adult needs to sign, or read.
- Give the registrar's contact information in case there are any problems or if the parents have questions.