Resource Blackout Dates are dates (or ranges of dates) that a resource is unavailable to play. When Resource Blackouts are configured, the Auto Scheduler will not schedule any events for those dates.
To create a resource blackout date:
- Go to Schedules & Games > Locations > Resource Availability.
- Select your Session.
- Select your Resource.
- Click +Add Blackout Date for THIS Resource.
- Choose your Division(s).
- Select the date/date range this resource will be unavailable.
- NOTE: You will not have the option to choose specific days of the week within that date range. A blackout date will have to be set for each day in that range if applicable.
- Select the time bracket this resource is unavailable to your organization, or select All Day.
- Once complete, click Save.