How to Bulk Edit Answers to Custom Questions
- Select Registrations > Registration Detail.
- Choose Session.
- (Optional) Specify the information that you want from Division/Team/Types/Status.
- Click View Report.
- Either pull up a previously created report from the drop-down bar (labeled Unsaved View) OR create a new report by clicking Edit Report (just above the drop-down option).
- Select the custom fields that you would like to edit by moving your desired information from Available Columns to Selected Columns.
- Name (at the top of the page) and Save (at the bottom of the page) the report for future use.
- Click the Pencil Icon next to the field you wish to edit. You may have to scroll to the right to see each and every field (arranged in columns).
- Edit as you deem fit.
- Once complete, click Save Changes - located at the top of the screen, in between Edit Report and Cancel Changes.