NOTE: To preserve the historical archive of data in the system, you can only delete a Program if there have never been any registrations or all registrations have been unregistered or moved to another session.
If the above condition is met, then in order to delete a Program, you must first delete all of the Sessions and Divisions that are under the Program.
- Go to Registrations > Manage Programs.
- Select the relevant Program.
- Click the relevant Session.
- Under Division, you should see all the division's within the session.
- Click the Trash Bin Icon > OK to delete one division.
- Repeat Step 5 until all Divisions are removed.
- Once complete, click Settings.
- Scroll down to the bottom of the screen and choose Delete.
- Repeat Steps 3-8 for all of the Sessions under the Program you wish to eradicate.
- Then, while in the Program, select Settings.
- Scroll to the bottom of the screen and click Delete.