The Facilities Closures - Banner module will display an alert of any facility closures on any page of your choosing. We recommend the Home page and/or any other pages that garner high visibility.
NOTE: This banner module is only an alert and must be used in conjunction with the Facilities Closures-Wide module in order to provide a link to details of any closures.
Information will only show in this banner when:
- facility closures have been generated in your League Admin Console
- when the module style is set to Registration_Banner_Only.
To generate facility closures:
- Login to your Sports Illustrated Play League Admin account.
- Go to Schedules & Games > Locations > Resource Closures.
- Check the box next to any facilities you wish to close.
- Select the dates of the closures.
- Click the +Add Closure Notes button in order to add any details as to why the facility is closed.
- NOTE: These notes will appear in the Facilities Closures – Wide Module you will add later.
- Once complete, click Save Resource Closure Changes button.