The Documents module will display any files stored in your File Manager. This will provide you the ability to view, upload, or share those files displayed.
You have the ability to display any folder and/or sub-folders housed within your File Manager.
To change which folders you wish to display:
- Navigate to the page where the module has been placed.
- In the top right corner of the screen, click Edit Page > Edit This Page.
- Click the Arrow in the top right corner of the module.
- You should now see a window called Quick Settings.
- Under Content Folder, click the Pencil icon.
- Select which folder you wish to display.
- NOTE: If you wish to display any subfolders housed within that parent folder, check the Display Subfolders box.
- Once complete click Save.