Registrants are charged two annual fees if they register for two programs that have separate annual fees.
NOTE: As an admin, you can avoid this by using the same annual fee for both programs. That is, instead of creating and using multiple rules, create one rule and apply it to both programs.
To Create an Annual Fee:
- Go to Setup > Registration Settings > Discounts & Fees.
- At the bottom of the screen, click the drop-down box entitled, Choose a Rule, and select Club/Annual Registration Fee.
- Click +Create Rule.
- Fill out the required/desired information.
- Add the Program/Session/Division that the rule applies to.
- Once complete, click Save.