This most likely happened because the order was left in the shopping cart and then manually processed at a later time. This could have been done by either an administrator or the registrant. After all, if an administrator enters a registration and leaves it in the shopping cart, then both the administrator and the registrant will be able to complete the order after registration has closed.
To See Whether an Admin or User Processed the Order:
- Go to Registrations > Registration Detail.
- Enter the Session/Division/Team of the late registration order.
- Check/Uncheck the applicable boxes.
- Click View Report.
- Above the drop-down menu labeled Unsaved View, click Edit Report.
- In the field next to Name, enter a title of the report.
- Move Registered By and Consent from Available Columns to Selected Columns.
- Under Available Columns, double-click Registered By to move it into the Selected Columns box. If this does not work, you can single-click Registered By and then click the right-facing arrow.
- Under Available Columns, double-click Consent to move it into the Selected Columns box. If this does not work, you can single-click Consent and then click the right-facing arrow.
- Once complete, select Save.
- Now, find the registration that you are interested in (you can sort by clicking any of the column headers).
- Finally, look under Registered By to check whether an Admin or User processed the order.