You must complete the following (in order):
- Create the rule
- Assign the rule to your program
Create the Rule:
- Go to Setup > Registration Settings > Registration Rules.
- Choose US Lacrosse from the Create Rule drop-down menu - located on the bottom, right-hand corner of the screen ----OR---- find US Lacrosse on the screen, and under Actions, click Manage.
- Edit the Rule Name.
- Choose the Rule Blocking Behavior (whether you would want lack of completion of this rule to block registration).
- Input any custom instructions.
- Once complete, click Save.
Assign the Rule to Your Program:
- Go to Registrations > Manage Programs.
- Click your Program Name.
- Select Registration Rules.
- In the drop-down menu labeled, Choose a Rule To Assign, select US Lacrosse.
- In the corresponding checkboxes, select the roles that you would like the rule to apply to.
- Once complete, click Save Changes.
- The player's name, US Lacrosse number and birthdate are all checked against the US Lacrosse database. If any of these fields does not match, then the system will give feedback indicating that the ID is not valid.
- The expiration date of a users' Lacrosse ID must be sometime after the season ends (Session's Play Ends date).