Custom Menu - Adding External Links
- Navigate to the page where the module has been placed.
- In the top right corner of the screen, click Edit Page > Edit This Page.
- Click the Arrow in the top right corner of the module.
- You should now see a window called Quick Settings.
- Verify that the Menu Mode is set to Custom.
- Scroll to the bottom of the Quick Settings menu to view the Add Custom Links section.
- Enter the desired Name for your Menu section.
- Enter the External URL.
- Click the Plus Sign (+) to add the External Link Menu Item to your custom menu.
- (Optional) Click the X to remove your previously entered Name and
- (Optional) Enter a new Name and URL, then click the Plus Sign (+) to add the External Link to your custom menu.
- (Optional) Repeat steps 9 and 10 for any additional External Link Menu Items.
- Once complete, click Save.