How to Cancel Games/Close Fields for a Block of Time
- Go to Schedules & Games > Locations > Resource Closures.
- Under Resource, check the box next to Close All Resources (to close all resources) OR select Individual Resources (to close individual resources).
- Under Closure Date, choose a date range that the resources will be closed.
- Under Closure Notes, click +Add Closure Notes to explain why the resource is closing.
- After filling in the field, select Continue.
- At the bottom of the page, click Save Resource Closure Changes.
- Select the Events you would like to cancel, and choose if you would like to Notify Teams of the Event Cancelations --or-- choose Do NOT Cancel Any Events.
- Click Save.