It is recommended to upload the documents you would like to include in your custom content module prior to editing your custom content module.
Click here for more information on how to upload files to the File Manager.
- Navigate to the page where the module has been placed.
- In the top right corner of the screen, click Edit Page > Edit This Page.
- Click the Pencil Icon in the top right corner of the module.
- Select Edit Content.
- Highlight the text you would like to apply a document link to.
- Select the Link icon in the second row of the content editor.
- Choose the link type Portal file or other URL.
- Click Browse Server.
- Select the document that you would like to insert into the module.
- NOTE: Wait for the document to be highlighted dark grey before selecting OK.
- Select OK.
- Once complete, click Save.