There are 4 types of links available within the Custom Content Module:
- Portal file or other URL: This will take your visitor to the URL provided.
- Portal Page: This will direct the user to a page on your website.
- Link to Anchor in Text: This will jump to the specified section of the custom content module.
- E-mail: This will open the visitor’s e-mail on their computer and auto-fill with the information you enter into this window.
To add external links within a content module:
- Navigate to the page where the module has been placed.
- In the top right corner of the screen, click Edit Page > Edit This Page.
- Click the Pencil Icon in the top right corner of the module.
- Select Edit Content.
- Highlight the text you would like to apply a link to.
- Select the Link icon in the second row of the content editor.
- Choose the desired link type (defined above).
- Enter the requested information based on the link type chosen.
- Once complete, click Save.