Modules will default to the module style set at the site level unless a page-specific style has been implemented.
NOTE: This instruction does not apply to the Custom Content – Flex module.
To update an individual module’s style:
- Navigate to the page where the module has been placed.
- In the top right corner of the screen, click Edit Page > Edit This Page.
- Click the Arrow in the top right corner of the module you would like to rename.
- You should now see a window called Quick Settings.
- Select the desired style from the drop-down.
- Once complete click Save.
Click here for a complete listing of the available module styles.