How to Add an Existing Module
- Navigate to the page to which you would like to add a module.
- At the top of the screen, select Modules > Add Existing Module.
- In the top left corner of the module window, select the drop-down that reads None Specified.
- Select the Arrow to the right of Site to view the list of existing pages.
- Select the Page that holds the existing module.
- Locate the module you would like to add to the page.
- Once found, drag and drop your module to the desired location on the page.
- Once complete, you can add additional modules or edit your newly added module.
- NOTE: Once a module has been placed on the page, it is instantly live.