You can run a registration detail report on any session and create a Registration Detail Report custom view to see if volunteers are eligible in relation to a specific session:
- If the background check expires after the play begins for a particular session, the volunteer is still eligible without an additional background check for that session.
Follow the Instructions Below to Check a Volunteer's Eligibility:
- Go to Registrations > Registration Detail.
- Choose the Session/Division/Team that you would like to run the report on.
- Check Volunteers, Non Team-based Volunteers, and Unassigned Volunteers.
- Click View Report.
- Select Edit Report.
- (Required) At the top of the screen, Name your report.
- Under Available Columns, select Background Check Status.
- Click the right-facing arrow to transfer Background Check Status to Selected Columns.
- At the bottom of the screen, select Save.
NOTE: It is your sole responsibility to decide how to interpret the applicable local/regional/state laws as they pertain to background checks. The information provided is intended to help sports administrators with certain administrative tasks related to the sports registration process. The information provided is not the same as legal advice -- the application of law to an individual's specific circumstances. Although we make a concerted effort to provide accurate and useful information, we recommend you consult legal counsel if you want professional assurance that our information, and your interpretation of it, is appropriate to your particular situation.