NOTE: Only current admins with the privilege, "Manage Admin Users," can add a new admin user.
- Select Accounts > Admin Users.
- Scroll to the bottom of the screen and click +Create User.
- Enter the parent's information.
- In the check boxes, specify what privileges you would like the parent to have.
- Once complete, click Save at the bottom of the screen.
The system will send the parent their new admin login information. When they log in as an admin, if they have an existing end-user account that uses the same email, they will see an option, Switch to My Personal Account. This will allow them to switch to their end user account. However, once an admin switches to their end user account, they will need to log out and log back in to go back to their admin account.