This function allows you to search for individuals who have been submitted. Once within their Person Record, you may view, edit and verify information as needed.
To search for a person:
- Go to Home.
- Click Find Person.
- Enter any of the following criteria:
- Last Name, First Name
- Email address
- Person ID
- Select the desired person’s name.
Once the Person’s Record has been selected, you are able to:
- Edit: Edit account information.
- NOTE: Changes made in MM will also update to the club system.
- Manage Links: If a person has been “Linked” to another person, you may remove the links here.
- Verify Regs: Verify the registrations for which the person is enrolled.
- Manage Roles: If applicable, you may add or remove roles associated with a person. For example, if a person has been given the role of President for a specific organization, this option allows you to add the role to their person record.
- Suspend: Suspend the person to prevent all future registrations.
- NOTE: This will remain in effect until the suspension is lifted.
- Show All History: Shows full history of the person.
- Add Note: Add a note to the person’s record.
- NOTE: This is an internal note, viewable only by other MM administrators.
- Verify Birthdate: Once the birth date has been verified, the birth date is locked.
Find Person by Note:
If you have added notes to a person’s record, you may use this option to find the person based on the note.
To find a Player/Volunteer by their note:
- Go to Home.
- Click Find Person by Note.
- Search for any text that has been used within a note, i.e. Background Check.
Once the results are displayed you may:
- View the Note Title.
- View the Note Message
- View information relating to the Volunteer/Player, such as name, sex, role, ID.
- Click on the Volunteer/Player’s last name to access their Person Record.