Background Check Cases is used to manage volunteer background check information that is submitted to the Member Management system. From here you can mark a volunteer as eligible, disqualify them, print or email the necessary letters to request or provide information, and more.
To manage submitted back ground check information:
- Go to Home.
- Click Background Check Cases.
- Read the FCRA report.
- Once complete, click Acknowledged.
- In the row of the desired status to manage, click View.
- In the row of the desired volunteer background check case to manage, click View.
There are several operations that you are able to perform once viewing a background check case; each case specific. For more information on the options available:
- Navigate to the bottom right corner of your screen and click the Red Question Mark.
- Click Self Help.
- Search Background Check.