Registration Counts/Drilldown allows you to view registration summaries, such as the teams under each club, and how many volunteers/players are associated with those teams. Registration Counts/Drilldown also allows you to perform actions on clubs as well as individual teams.
By default, you will be shown every club associated with your league which has submitted in the current season/year.
The panel on the right shows you how your data is being sorted.
To sort submission data:
- Go to Home.
- Select Registration Counts/Drilldown.
- If desired, click the name of the club that you would like to drill down into.
- Start filtering your data by choosing a level option under SubTotal By.
- If desired, you may also select search options under “Show”.
- Once all selections are made, you can then view further data and perform several varying actions using the icon menu provided in the respective row of each result.
NOTE: While viewing the Registration Count/Drilldown report, clicking on a League or Club name will alter the search criteria and sorting view accordingly. You must use one of the icons to manage or view the data.