To search for teams:
- Go to Home.
- Click Find Team.
- Type the Club Name.
- To search for a specific team, type the Club Name and then Team Name, separated by a Comma.
- EXAMPLE: Youth Sports, Bobcats
- (Optional) Select desired Year.
- (Optional) Select desired Type.
Once the results are displayed you can:
- Click on the Team Name to view the roster.
- Click on the respective Detail or History
- The Detail icon will reveal the Registration Count Report.
- The History icon will reveal the history of changes made to the team.
Clicking on the team name will display the following actions on the next screen:
- Email Registrar: Opens the Compose Email page to send a message to the club’s registrar.
- Print Roster: Allows you to print specific rosters for the team.
- Delete Team: Deletes the team submission and changes the approval status in the club to New. This does NOT delete the team or its registrants.
- Print Passes: If applicable, you may use this option to create a task to print passes for everyone on the team.
- Print History: Downloads a PDF of the history of changes made to the team.
- Edit Team: Edits the team name and settings.
- Print Fall Roster: This is only applicable if the Spring team is the same as the Fall team.
- NOTE: This option will be displayed as Print Spring Roster if you are viewing a Fall team.
- Compare with Last Year: Compare the current and past team rosters.
- Approve/Unapprove Roster: Allows you to change the status of the roster to Approved or Unapproved.
- Player/Volunteer name: Clicking on a Players/Volunteers name will allow you to view their person record.
- Print Player Pass: If applicable, to the right of each Player/Volunteer, you may click on the Print Player Pass icon to create a Task to print a pass for the individual.