If your league has opted in, Regsaver purchase options will switch on for your registrant once they click Continue to Checkout.
NOTE: In order for Regsaver to appear, the following conditions must be met:
- Your league must be within the continental US.
- Your league must be processing credit cards.
- Your play begins date must be a date in the future.
- The session play dates cannot exceed one year.
- The registration fee must be >$7.
- The call to Regsaver for policy quotes must be expedient-- we won't show Regsaver to registrants if the call to get the quotes exceeds a specified time out.
- The account must have their address saved.
Once Regsaver is presented on screen, the registrant may choose if they'd like to purchase insurance to protect their registration fees.
To opt in:
- A registrant must select the people they'd like to insure.
To purchase the insurance and pay for registration fees:
- The registrant must pay with a credit card-- checks are not accepted.
- The registrant will only have to input their credit card once-- then, behind the scenes, SI Play will split the Regsaver and registration fees into 2 charges. The fees will show up on the registrants' credit card statement as 2 charges.
What happens after the registrant pays for Regsaver?
- Regsaver will follow up with those who purchase a policy via email after the transaction is complete.